Saturday, October 20, 2007

Some Design Newsletters I read

Here I show you some Newsletters I use to have on my mail every month.


First one is Dexigner, I spend almost 30 minutes revising all info and links.


Second place for Index Book. I am sorry it´s only in Spanish ;-)


I also read TheCoolHunter, although I see it mor related to housing.
This one is TotalTraining, more related to technology and how to use it.


I also have some from Photo world, this one is from SXC.


Related to books, I have some, here you see Gustavo Gili, very nice one.


In ReleaseTheFreaks you will find lots of info connected with design and toys.


Last week I received this one from DesignCanChange to vote for PeopleDesignsAward.


I also have the ones from HowMagazine.



The WebbyAwards one.


And finally from Adobe I receive AdobeEdgeNewsletter, AdobeSystemsNewsletter and AdobeSeminarNewsletter. There are some more I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment