Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Toyogo @ Toa Payoh

Did my shopping there again yesterday. Lots of plastics to buy. Happily got container to hold my baby's toy, high chair, education table, ...

However, the attitude of the counter staffs are bad. I wanted a high chair and they insisted I take the display set. It was raining and the chair was wet with spotted black water dots.

I asked for new ones and they said it comes in unassembled form. I'll need fixing which is not possible to do by myself.

I'll need clamping devices and will break the chair if not careful. In the event, they threaten I could not return it for exchange.

Within minutes, they change explanation and says there is no more new ones in their warehouse.

They are bull shitting me. How difficult can it be to fix some plastics stuffs. If it is really the case, then the design is poorly done. How can there be no stock if they're are the manufacturer.

The plastics ware selection is good, but speak to the manager and not floor stuffs if you need help.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment