Monday, September 15, 2008

I am going to India...........

Hi everybody!

For the first time I am going to write about the things what I am going to do next. I have just completed my BSc 2nd year exam and plan to visit my home country India. Its going to be one year for not visiting India. I know my blog will not be updated during this period because I am going to out of Internet for my holiday. Hope you will enjoy rest of content in my blog.

During this period I want to give some hidden secret of making money in online.Before going India, I made 30$ in three days for writing standard review of more than 120 words. All you need to join this site and write standard review. Each standard review you write pays you. You even get paid for referral and for rating and reading reviews. If you gonna crazy to know about the site. Just click the following link and join it. Hopefully, you will definitely earn a lots money than me.



Hope you enjoy reading this post..

I am planning to move this blog on wordpress hosted blog under domain name http://xplover.co.cc. I have registered the domain and after my India tour I would move my blogger to wordpress. Enjoy reading........

No comments:

Post a Comment