Thursday, June 9, 2011

Got myself a Kenneth Cole Timepiece.

After months of looking at it.. finally bought it home! got myself a new watch after watch-less for months.don't know why, recently i kinda like automatics skeletons watch. and i choose 1 from Kenneth Cole.

dondon83
the Box of my new timepiece, from Kenneth Cole. code name KC1491.

dondon83
a close up look at the watch surface.

dondon83
a Kenneth Cole production. i like kenneth cole watches designs.

dondon83
with Days of week, day of month, months of year, and 24 format. but all of them is too small to read. except the day of week. guess i have to get used to it.

dondon83
another front view of my new timepiece XD.

dondon83
not really see through skeleton compare to others skeleton watch.

dondon83
here some mechanical component of the automatic watch, which mean i no need to change battery anymore. :)

dondon83
more photos of my new timepiece. kakaka. Happy Don i'm now.

No comments:

Post a Comment