Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Blade Runner, Last Version

"I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die…."

I went last week to see the Original version of Blade Runner, I cannot see if it is still availble, I think it isn´t.

It was ten years since I last saw it so the impact was total. I hadn´t time even to think whether Deckard was a replicant or not, as many say (you shall read about this debate in Microsiervos). To tell the truth, I think Roy is much better, isn´t it? They say the actor invented the final monologue seen below. Curious...

If you are interested in the original scriptl here.

No comments:

Post a Comment