Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Holiday Thoughts by Jane Romney

(Jane, in happier times...last Christmas morning)

1. "Is Christmas toomahwoh yet?" (Every day I get this question and I try to explain. We even have advent calendars to prove it. She just doesn't get it and often cries when I tell her no.)

2." Seth bettoh watch out for Santa cause he stoles stuff." (She was listening to "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and got a little worried for Seth, due to the plastic bunny he pilfered when he was at a friend's house last week.)

3. "Why are you twirling the car like that, Mom?" (This comment happened after I turned the corner, IN THE SNOW, a teensy bit too fast.)

4. "I sink that Christmas is about to be cancelled cause aw da snow is melted." (We had a ton of snow, but it got rained out two days ago and she is deeply concerned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment