Thursday, January 17, 2008

Adobe DesignCentre: Pixel Pastry

I have just come across with Adobe DesignCentre, this is called PixelPastry, it sounds to me very impressive because it integrates drawing and photo in a quite nice way. Sometimes you see these pictures and discover both sides of reality.

From the same site Brandnu also calls my attention. Adobe DesignCentre, truely it has many things and is a good initiative but I miss a lot of updating here. Any design blog has much more content than here. This should be like FWA.

Besides, I am updating my links collection, by now on your right you can check a new collection of Design Blogs, both in Spanish an English. I am preparing also three more: One about Flex, other about Actionscript 3 and last about Motion Graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment