Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The 14 Days of Valentines

Okay...this is totally mom/wife overkill. I realize this. Don't do it. It takes lots of effort.
That said: everyone involves loves it. I like that they feel extra special during this holiday.
These are the daily "treats" the children got each day (you can biggify the pictures to see the phrases-my-pun-loving-mom-would-appreciate):
Day 1: The Heart Shirts
Day 2: Everyone's favorite brunch (ebleskivers)
Day 3: Everyone's favorite desserts (raspberry cake parfaits)
Day 4: Little strawberry seed-pots
Day 5: Fun cereal
Day 6: New socks
Day 7: I took each kid, alone, to lunch
Day 8: I did everyones' chores (both daily and weekend!)
Day 9: We picked and filled out their class Valentines
Day 10: New underwear...yippee!
Day 11: New DVD
Day 12: Candy
Day 13: Dollar Toys
Day 14: We'll have a Valentine breakfast...but if I upload it tomorrow, it will mess up my pictures. So I'm not.
Ryan gets some of his individual fun stuff. Things that are family-blog-appropriate include a lunch date, a massage, a carwash coupon, his favorite dinner, etc.
So there it is for posterity. Happy Valentines' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment