Friday, July 22, 2011

Noonan: Out of the Way, Please, Mr. President - WSJ.com

Noonan: Out of the Way, Please, Mr. President - WSJ.com: "He's probably triggering Michele Bachmann's migraines."
The other day he announced the Gang of Six agreement with words that enveloped the plan in his poisonous embrace: "I wanted to give folks a quick update on the progress that we're making." We're. He has "continued to urge both Democrats and Republicans to come together." What would those little devils do without Papa? "The good news is that today a group of senators . . . put forward a proposal that is broadly consistent with the approach that I've urged." I've urged. Me, me, me.

And, as Obama pointed out just this week, it's still all George Bush's fault.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment